– Nina Dobrev shows off a hint of leg at the 2012 amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala on Thursday (May 24) at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes, France. The 23-year-old actress wore an Elie Saab dress, Bvlgari jewels, and silverJimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals. Check out more pictures under! Continue reading
The new season begins with the “the knowledge that everything is changing. As Elena (Nina Dobrev) and her friends enter into the final stretch of high school before graduation sends them off on different paths, their bond to their home town of Mystic Falls takes on a deeper meaning when a new villain seems intent on destroying it.” Josseph Morgan is still listed as a series regular, so take from that what you will… Continue reading
– Nina Dobrev enjoyed an afternoon walk with her man, Ian Somerhalder today in New York City. The couple wore matching hats as they strolled hand in hand through the streets. Nina and Ian had cool drinks from Starbucks and seemed to be in good spirits as they took in the warm day in the city. These two are such a cute pair. Check out more pictures of the cute couple below the cut! Continue reading
– Nina Dobrev launched her “Like Her, Like Me” search for Mother-Daughter Milk Mustache Got Milk? event last night, May 10, at the Hearst Towers in New York City. Nina was joined by her mother and by the editor of Seventeen magazine, Ann Shoket at the event. Nina is partnering with Seventeen for the search. Continue reading
So much happened on Thursday’s Season 3 finale of “The Vampire Diaries,” but we’ll address most of it in a recap later on tonight. For right now, we need to talk about Elena’s big choice between Stefan and Damon. When faced with the choice of whether to say goodbye to Damon or to Stefan when their lives were on the line, Elena chose to turn back to Stefan— weighing, of course, the fact that he was also with Caroline and Tyler, who could die. She admitted that had it been only Stefan or Damon, she would have chosen Stefan name of setting Damon free. “I care about you Damon,” she said. “Which is why i’ve got to let you go.” Continue reading
– Nina Dobrev and her boyfriend, Ian Somerhalder were spotted leaving their hotel in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City yesterday afternoon, May 8. As the couple was leaving, Ian spotted the paparazzi and promptly began to snap some photos of his own! I love how Nina is cracking up, these two are so cute. Continue reading
– Paul Wesley stopped by Rachel Ray on his recent trip to New York City to promote the last couple of episode of his show The Vampire Diaries. The interview aired yesterday, April 24, and during the interview Paul also talked to Rachel about his wife, what his plans are for the summer, and so much more.