Zayn Malik’s flat caught on fire!

Some bad news for One Direction hottie Zayn Malik… a fire broke out at his swanky North London flat last month. Three fire engines tackled the ferocious blaze throughout the afternoon as it swept through the plush Princess Park Manor private complex. Luckily nobody who lives in the building with Zayn was hurt but residents in the ground floor flat where the fire started (thanks to an “electrical fault” – eek!) have been moved to temporary accommodation.

Fierce blaze

An upset neighbour told heat: “It was a fierce blaze. It happened in the middle of the day, no alarms went off at first but luckily a lady in the flat managed to get out and raise the alarm. “If she hadn’t been there it could have been a lot worse. The fire brigade said we were very lucky.

“Everybody in the block had to evacuate the building. One of the flats is completely gutted and a few have been badly damaged by smoke.

“Zayn is away at the moment but we think he has a friend or family member staying in his flat while he is away to look after his dog.”

When heat contacted One Direction’s management they told us Zayn was asleep on the other side of the Atlantic and was not sure if he knew about the blaze yet.

Fellow bandmates Liam and Niall also live on the 30 acre complex and rent a £5,000 per month flat.

Harry and Louis shared a flat nearby but recently moved out.

Members of JLS and The Wanted also live on the estate.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s