– Zayn Malik Tattoos with meaning and explanation. Zayn Malik is a member of British Boyband One direction, The band was created under the show called X Factor. Zayn Malik (19) known for being a bad boy of the group, so far he has 7 tattoos all over his body. The Very newest tattoo is the silver vern tattoo on his neck and an arab inscription on his left collarbone that later he tweeted himself has a meaning “be true to who you are”
In This lens, I will try to give you directioners, complete info about Zayn Malik tattoos with pictures meaning and explanation. Be sure to check back this page as if he will ink his body with new tattoo in near future ( I bet he will, lol).
Table of Contents:
1. Zayn Malik Tattoo: A Yin Yang symbol Tattoo on his wrist
This is probably Zayn Malik’s very first tattoo, a yin yang symbol means and represents the ancient Chinese understanding of how things work. The outer circle represents “everything”, while the black and white shapes within the circle represent the interaction of two energies, called “yin” (black) and “yang” (white), which cause everything to happen.
2. Zayn Malik Tattoo: A picture of crossed fingers on his forearm
In various interview, Zayn has said that this tattoo means a symbol of Good luck.
3. Zayn Malik Tattoo: His grandfather’s name “Walter” in Arabic on his chest
The third tattoo is an arabic tattoo spelled “Walter”. Walter is actually a name of Zayn’s grandfather.
4. Zayn Malik Tattoo: A playing Card
This Tattoo is located on his stomach, this tatoo also has a crown with the initials ZM on it.
5. Zayn Malik Tattoo: A heart symbol (Previously was a born lucky symbol in chinese)
This tattoo used to be a “born lucky” tattoo in chinese symbol, but later on, Zayn got it covered with a heart symbol.
6. Zayn Malik Tattoo: A silver fern on his neck
This is a new zealand symbol for Good luck.
7. Zayn Malik Tattoo: An inscription across his left collarbone
About this new tattoo, Zayn has tweeted that this inscription means “be true to who you are” he tweeted:’For every1 asking what the new tatt means it says be true to who you are’