– Zac Efron is still madly in love with his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens. The 21-year-old hunk was seen keeping his arm around his sweetie during the basketball game at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, December 16. In the meantime, the lovebirds have also been voted the Favorite Couple of 2008. (+ more under and 2 more pictures!) According to MyPARK magazine, the “High School Musical” sweethearts topped the list of the favorite pairings of the year compiled by FoxNews.com. Zac and Vanessa beat Hollywood’s golden couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who were listed in the second position.
“They rode the little-TV-movie-that-could, ‘High School Musical,’ to box office gold and worldwide fame in 2008. And they have perfect teeth. But their love cannot last post-‘High School Musical’, as their pull them apart, forever,” explained a writer for the website. The writer went on saying, “So appreciate them now, while their love burns with the heat of a million flashbulbs. Congratulations to our Favorite Couple of 2008!”
Halle Berry and her beau Gabriel Aubry grabbed the third place. Meanwhile, the top five was rounded off by Gwen Stefani and hubby Gavin Rossdale and Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts, who just welcomed their second son.
The full list of FoxNews.com’s Favourite Couples of 2008:
- Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon
- Carla Bruni and Nicolas Sarkozy
- Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel