– Lady Gaga said she’s too cute to bite her head off, so she starts playing with the doll. Making it dance and sing.
The 26-year-old greeted fans as she arrived at Don Muang Airport in Bangkok, Thailand, in the scarily tight outfit. However, the star appeared to maintain an air of cool as she waved and smiled at fans in her own affectionate way. The blonde pop star kept her face covered in a pair of large sunglasses and wore her hair in a ginger bouffant. Continue reading
- Lady GaGa was in attendance at a press conference today, May 15th, in Tokyo Skytree in Sumida, Tokyo. The Skytree is a restaurant, broadcast tower and restaurant. Check out the images below! Continue reading
- Lady GaGa left her Hong Kong hotel earlier today, May 8th, in preparation to head to Tokyo, Japan. Dressed in white, she stopped to meet fans as she left the hotel. The Born This Way Ball hits Tokyo next, with 3 shows set to take place in the city. Check out more photo’s of her below the cut! Continue reading
The Poker Face hitmaker has reportedly split from boyfriend Taylor Kinney. GaGa, 26, and the Vampire Diaries star, 30, are now “on a break,” a source told Us Weekly. “She will be touring nonstop until next year and has found she can’t have relationship at the same time,” a source said. Continue reading
- Lady Gaga has revealed that she used to take cocaine to help her cope with her loneliness and that the drug used to be her “friend”. The ‘Born This Way’ star has discussed her drug habits in the past, and last July denounced cocaine as “the devil”. But according to Rolling Stone, the singer revealed on US TV show The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet that she had previously used the narcotic to try and fill the “void” inside her. Continue reading
- Adele was voted the Pop Artist of the Year by the listeners of a gay radio station, making her a gay icon. Congrats, Adele, on yet another honor. Is there anyone on this planet that doesn’t adore you? The ‘Someone Like You’ singer nabbed 55 percent of the vote. Her closest competition? That vowed champion of the homosexual community known as Lady Gaga. The Mother Monster raked in just 10 percent the vote. A total of 4,000 listeners participated and Adele won by a landslide. Continue reading
There are only a few days left to the first Born This Way Ball Tour concert which is taking place in South Korea. But in the meantime Lady Gaga decided to visit the Seoul Olympic Stadium. She tweeted:
Me at the Seoul Olympic Stadium freaking out! Imagine when it’s full. I love that it’s raining, so NEW YORK of you Korea! Photos by @tarasavelo xoxo wee!